There’s no doubt about it. Your Real Estate Broker has a huge impact on whether or not your home sells quickly, how much you get for your property and your experience throughout the process.
So you’d be smart to ask, “Why should I/we sell with you?”
The best way for us to answer that is in a Listing Consultation meeting. We will meet you at your home, explain how we work with clients, and give you an initial idea of what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. This meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other; for us to explain our approach, skills and experience; and for you to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed.
In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what to expect from us as your Real Estate Brokerage/Broker:
- We’ll listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- We’re accessible. We’re never more than a text, phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- We’ll provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- We’ll recommend a listing price that’s the highest possible, without discouraging buyers.
- We’ll prepare a strategic plan to promote your property to qualified buyers to ensure it sells.
- We’ll prepare the promotional materials, including professional quality, high dynamic-range photos and a great property description.
- We’ll create excitement in the marketplace about your listing. We’ll tell our other private clients about it. We’ll spread the word to other agents.
- We’ll work with you to schedule showings with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- When someone makes an offer on your property, we’ll skillfully negotiate so that you get the best price and terms possible given all of the variables contained in the offer.
- We’ll take care of all the details involved in selling a home, so you don’t have to worry about them.
- We’ll help to ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want your house to sell quickly and for the highest price possible. You also want the process to be trouble-free. That’s what we do for clients every day!
To find out more about why you should sell with RE-Bate, please submit the form below to schedule a Personal Listing Consultation.