Preparing the Offer
When you view a home on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. In fact, you may worry that the property will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ll have an expert by your side. Our job, as your Real Estate Brokerage, is to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document we’ll present to the seller or seller’s agent that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home.
Don’t worry. We know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, we’ll look after your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- We’ll recommend a price-range and you’ll make the final decision as to what you offer. After all, you’re the Boss.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, we may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- We’ll prepare the necessary forms and present your offer to the seller or his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, we’ll work with you, and the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- We’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with us.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, we’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
We realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a Real Estate Brokerage who, like us, puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below.