If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal Real Estate Broker.
A Real Estate Broker, especially one who knows the local market well, can help you find and purchase your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your Real Estate Broker will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your Real Estate Broker will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your Real Estate Broker will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own Real Estate Broker, you would have to DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SELLER’S AGENT, WHO IS LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO WORK IN THE SELLER’S BEST INTEREST – NOT YOURS!
Bottom line: Your own personal Real Estate Broker is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how we work with our clients.
When buying a home, you want a Real Estate Broker who…
- Takes the time to listen to and understands your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will assist in selecting the right home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every Real Estate Broker offers all of these services. We do.
The best way to select the right Real Estate Broker, is to talk with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with us please submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.