How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
We can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, we’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. We’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Assessing and documenting the details of your property;
- Taking professional quality, high dynamic-range photos;
- Writing a compelling property description creating buyer interest in the property;
- Uploading your listing to the NWMLS database – the Northwest Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on our website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it and make an offer.
Want to learn more about how we’ll promote and market your house? Please submit the form below for a no-obligation Personal Listing Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be SOLD – and for a top-dollar.